Highly Exhaust (HE) Reactive Dyes
- Widely used for dyeing of cellulosic fibers by exhaust dyeing process at elevated temperature of 80-85°C.
- These dyes exhibit high substantivity, high fixation and tinctorial value.
- The high fixation and good build up are of particular importance when dyeing polyester/ cellulosic blends where liquor : material ratio is quite high.
- Provides good light fastness and excellent washing fastness behavior.
- Good reproducibility in combination shades.
- Highly suitable for post mercerization.
|Product Name||C.I. Number|
|Reactive Yellow HE6G||Reactive Yellow 135|
|Reactive Yellow HE4G||Reactive Yellow 105|
|Reactive Golden Yellow HE4R||Reactive Yellow 84|
|Reactive Orange HER||Reactive Orange 84|
|Reactive Red HE3B||Reactive Red 120|
|Reactive Red HE7B||Reactive Red 141|
|Reactive Red HE8B||Reactive Red 152|
|Reactive Blue HERD||Reactive Blue 160|
|Reactive Navy Blue HER||Reactive Blue 171|
|Reactive Blue HEGN||Reactive Blue 198|