Eriotic™ 'D' Series of Reactive Dyes
- Widely used for dyeing of cellulosic fibers by exhaust dyeing process at elevated temperature of 80-85⁰C.
- These dyes exhibit high substantivity, high fixation and tinctorial value.
- The high fixation and good build up are of particular importance when dyeing polyester/ cellulosic blends where liquor : material ratio is quite high.
- Provides good light fastness and excellent washing fastness behavior.
- Good reproducibility in combination shades.
- Highly suitable for post mercerization.
|Eriotic Lemon D3RX|
|Eriotic Yellow D3RX|
|Eriotic Red D3RX|
|Eriotic Blue D3RX|
|Eriotic Navy D3RX|
|Eriotic Royal D3RX|